Getting Married? Planning a Big Bear Lake Wedding? The Mountain Lakes Wedding Tour is Sunday, September 18, 2011 from 10 am – 6 pm, free admission.
Big Bear Valley venues include Gold Mountain Manor, 1117 Anita Ave., Big Bear City (800) 509-2604; Northwoods Resort, 40650 Village Drive, Big Bear Lake (800) 866-3121; Best Western Big Bear Chateau, 42200 Moonridge Rd., Big Bear Lake (800)232-7466; and Dogwood Ranch, 1185 Onyx Way, Lake Williams (909) 584-7645. Contact Cathy at (800)509-2604.
Mountain Wedding Tour
Gold Mountain Manor Weddings
Plan a unique weekend away for your guests by having your wedding at the Manor. Your guests stay in one of our enchanting guest rooms, wake up to gourmet breakfast and enjoy the full facilities of the Manor (for those staying onsite at the bed and breakfast). One day wedding accomodations can be accomodated on most Sundays.
Our Wedding Services Include:
- Event Planning and Coordination
- Space outside for up to 75 on an acre of Ponderosa Pine complimented by perennial gardens and lilacs. Please call about larger weddings
- Space Inside for up to 40 in our nationally recognized historic building including beautiful stone fireplace and warm log cabin ambiance
- Accommodations for up to 50 (including Manor and Guest Homes – some guest homes are within walking distance)
- Event Planning Background – Owners have extensive experience in the event planning industry
Other Wedding Resources (just use the search box at the top of this page)
Bear Creek Resort, Knickerbocker Mansion Country Inn, Northwoods Resort and Conference Center, Little Green House Florist, Zook Photo, Marina Resort, Sugarpine Bake Shop, The Inn at Fawnskin